Sunday, November 1, 2009

22 days

Okay guys, so there is 22 days until thanksgiving, which means there is 22 days until I can meet up with my buddies and get crazy haha!
no but seriously, that means there is 22 days to lose some weight and get back into shape :/

Being a college student has really messed up my eating/sleeping/studying schedule. And living in a town called college station doesn't really help either. Here, I would say the majority of the big stores, even supermarkets are open 24/7 or at least until 5 am. And having a car doesn't help either. You know, usually when I come home after a late night study sesh at the library until like 2 am, I would drive back home and pick up a few sausage biscuits for a buck at mickydees. Man, they're so good, but that's what's probably killin me right now. One time, I even convinced the dude at the drive through window to hook me up with a slice of cheese for my biscuit HAHA

but in all seriousness, 22 mo days!

-nuttinbutaGthang

No comments:

Post a Comment