So lately, I have been listening to a lot of British Pop. Specifically, I'm listening to Travis, Phoenix, Keane, and The Doves (Four amazing bands and musicians).
Each are unique in a way that never bores me. For Travis, what captivates me the most is the insanely high voice the lead singer has. In songs such as Battleship and Closer, the amazingly high and dissonant harmonies paired with the upbeat rhythm really makes there songs enjoyable to listen to.
Here's Battleship
And here's Closer
Keane and The Doves are just amazing bands. I haven't really got much time to listen to the rest of their albums, but so far so good!
And Phoenix, is just insane. Phoenix is a French band, and their most notable song is probably If I Ever Feel Better. I don't know how to describe it, but something about their music makes it seem very "old skool." Right not I can only think of one song, Too Young (Zoot Woman Remix).
Yeah, basically I "purchased" every single album by Travis and Phoenix and I am loving almost every single song. If you want to check out one of the best albums, meaning every song is amazing, check out The Boy With No Name by Travis. Simply genius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment