
The ride there

A sweet picture, doesn't it look like a city skyline?

Some snow!
I should have snapped some pictures of the cabin, but I forgot. Nonetheless, the snow was amazing along with the weather.






Group picture!
We stayed in Mammoth for about 4 days and 3 nights. After Mammoth, my family and I stayed at the Encore in Las Vegas for one night. This hotel, the "sister" hotel of the Wynn, opened on the 22nd of December - so it is a very new hotel. Walking onto the 56th floor where we stayed, I was able to smell the new paint smell. Even more impressive was our room. The design, color, feel, and spaciousness of it was very awesome. This hotel was the best hotel I have stayed in, and I have stayed in quite a lot of hotels (not to sound cocky, ty)

by the way, its a suite :]




this is the view from our room, you can see the Wynn very clearly
I had fun during this trip and I had some quality time with the family and friends. Hopefully, as I move on to college and in the future, I can continue this family tradition. I hope you all had a great winter break!!



wow nice hotel room mang.
ReplyDeletei wish i was there