Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was too busy being a second semester senior!!
But in all seriousness, the past couple of weeks have been pretty serious.
Finals were hectic and stressful, but my grades came out...not too bad.
Winter formal was last night, and it was so much fun. They had a swing dancing room and my date and I pretty much owned all the other people with our sexy sweet skills.
We also rode in a horse carriage, and the horse's name was Stellar! I lol'ed.
So I rolled my ankle last Friday, and now its like 80% healed but I have some big bruises on the sides. It looks crazy! Surprisingly, I was able to dance like a superstar last night, just kidding.
I've started a new book in English class, its called White Noise, written by Don DeLillo.
So far, the book is so stylistically different than anything else we have read. It is a postmodern book that discusses the idea the people turn to consumerism instead of religion, when they are near times of death. I can't wait to finish it!
So yeah, this has been my past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what's with the foot injuries these days?
ReplyDeleteDo you like White Noise? I kinda want to read it but Emery's having us read Imagining Argentina instead because there are no sparknotes for it.