Okay, so I counted and there are 9 more days of school, NINE MORE DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! Can you guys believe that? I remember when I was in middle school being a gangster. And I remember freshmen year, making new friends. But now I'm going to college? Time seriously flew by pretty damn fast. Sooner or later, I'm going to start working and before you know it, I'm getting marred - hopefully.
So the reason I resurrected this bad boy is because I want to begin blogging not just for myself, but for my friends as well. Basically, we are all going to different schools in different states, so by updating my blog, my friends can still "keep in touch" with me and see what I'm doing, like going to massive beer pong parties and tailgating before a game - just kidding, but seriously :)
My plans for the summer is pretty much work because I need to purchase a laptop for myself before college starts. School starts late August, so I got some time to rack up some mula-mula. Right now my job choices are pretty much open to anything with a decent pay, but my friend can hook me up with a job at Blizzard as a game-tester. Isn't that the craziest idea ever? getting paid to play video games?? Now I don't know about you guys, but used to love video games. Back in the day, when my mom wasn't home, I would play games all day and consequently fail at school. Now as I become older, I am beginning to lose my interest in games. But seriously, getting paid to play games? That has got to be the chillest job ever.
So yea, here is my update. Schools coming to an end. My relationships with my friends are coming to an end. But I'm gonna do my best to make those relationships last forever ;) no homo
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Update more!!! (:
ReplyDelete