Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another update to make me update


Evan and T'd Up

Alex (Yeob) lookin unsecure

wdup dawg?

T'd Up and jason, chillin


Man... I really really miss the socal beach. I miss my family, friends, weather, mini cooper, ohh and my dog Jimbo :] Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast here at College Station, but I also miss the fun times back at home.

College is a big step up from high school, like a HUGE step. In high school, we had it so easy. Everyday someone would cook for you. Here in college, you either have to cook your self, or you can eat out which becomes verrryy expensive and unhealthy. But whatevers man, how can you turn down a large hot 'n ready pizza for 6 bucks at Little Caesars? You can't.

Oh yea, I have a new best friend, sort of. His name is Coffee. He's so cool, whenever I'm with him, he makes me feel awake and alive. Sometimes we hang out until like 4 in the morning, but usually I see him in the morning. Coffee's cool, you guys should get to know him, hahaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment