So Brian, the guy shown above who has humongous nostrils, recently made a blog because he wanted to be cool like me and write about feelings and stuff so everyone can see it and whatever and like he got inspired by me I guess and like, ha ha ha, like he he he.
Anyways enough with the horsepoo, I would like to feature Brian's blog, Just Breathe
I am excited to see what will become of his blog. But I don't think it will become as cool as mine, jay kay :D
But seriously, now that Brian started blogging, I think I have 1 reader now, Brian. Before I think I had like 3 or 4, but as you can see, I haven't been blogging for a while now, so they probably stopped following me. Butt, I think I'm gonna bring this bad boy back (yea right).
Anyways, I am still trying to find a purpose for this blog. It could either be a blog about my life or it could be a music blog, which was my original plan. And what do you guys think of the blog title, One Night in Space. I think its kinda of catchy, kind of mysterious yet there's some meaning to it.
Oh yea, so ATB, a German DJ famous for his son Ecstacy, came out with an album called Future Memories in may of 2009. I don't know how I missed it, but I just recently discovered it.
Great album. Its a two part album so it really means some serious business. It kind of reminds me of Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise 6: Ibiza album, starts off really mellow and smooth, then it just starts to bump hahaha. So I would recommend you "buy" that album or just listen to some songs on imeem or youtube. It's also great study music :)
-Peaceoutfromouterspace

YAY! I am featured in matt's awesome blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes matt, you inspired me to blog...my blog will never be as cool as yours (because yours is OUT OF THIS WORLD!)
I hope this bad boy is back for sure, and I hope it won't just be a music blog. I like it when you blog about random stuff that interest you, and I like it when you blog about your life -- gotta keep your bros updates :]
!?!?! you actually updated! hahah. you should definitely keep up with this. hope everything is going great for you at college. (:
ReplyDelete