Monday, October 27, 2008

Update on the house

So we finished the remodeling, and I must say, it came out pretty sweet. At first, when we installed the black and white and gray granite counter top, my mom and I were a bit skeptical if it was going to match our reddish mahogany floors. But, much to our surprise, it matches pretty well!
Here are some pictures, and sorry for the mess in the kitchen :D






Enough about the house, more about me!
Lately the school work load has been minimal. I haven't had any tests, and homework is quick and simple. My English teacher is super cool. He understands that we have college essays to write so he is giving us almost no homework for the entire Hamlet unit.
College essays are seriously a beezy, I just finished both my UC essays and already I feel that I may need to rewrite them both, ughh.
Overall, the last couple of weeks have been pretty chill, but that's how it is. Its like an oscillating graph. The graph reaches maximum height, representing the highest workload, on test days. And after test days, the graph reaches minimum height, representing the lowest workload. This may sound a bit nerdy, but right now, it feels like theta equals 5pi/3 on a sine graph. Not funny? I know I'm lame :] My current position indicates that in the coming week I will have a gov test and a calculus test at IVC - freakin sucks! Well, be glad I took some of my time to write this post, those of you know who you are ;D

3 comments:

  1. AHAH matt, I enjoyed reading that :D

    btw, your house looks cool...i needa drop by sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. im liking the mahogany floors haha
    keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Jimbo slips on your new floors, matt.

    ReplyDelete