Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Snowboard

Every year, my family, cousins, and I drive up to Mammoth Mountain in California to ski and snowboard. This year, my two friends, Brian and Brian, came with us to experience the fine quality of snow in Mammoth.

However, this post is dedicated to my new snowboard!!
I purchased the board from a shop in Bishop, a small city located 40 miles below Mammoth. For a couple of months, I have been looking at a particular board and bindings. Because the store is pretty much a warehouse, it was easy finding my particular board and bindings.

The board is a 2008 Morrow Press 158 and the bindings are the Flow Flite II's. It's an awesome setup and performs very well. I also got some comfortable K2 Pulse boots that are charm to put on and take off. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase, and I plan to use it to the fullest. Well, we all know a picture is worth more than a 1000 words, so... here are some pictures!


board full 2
here's the front

board full 3
here's the back

bindings full
the sweet bindings

binding close 2

binding close

binding open
here's the binding opened up

bottom side
bottom side

full package
the full package :D

Enjoy!
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Love your choice about this snowboard and binding!! It is really looking nice and comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete