Wednesday, December 24, 2008

(Wing) STOP, Too Hot!

Today for lunch, my two buddies Jason and Brian and I ate lunch at a small store called Wing Stop in Lake Forest. It was all of our first times, and even getting there we had some trouble. But we finally found it, and there it was - such an innocent looking restaurant. Little did we know...

So we got it, and grabbed a menu and started looking. We all got 10 pieces of wings. When it came to picking the sauce, I got atomic and cajun because it looked good. When I ordered my atomic wings, the cashier warned me it was going to be hot. I told told him, "It's all good in da hood."

We sat down, got some napkins. And short time later, the food was here. So we picked out our chicken wings and got eating. My first atomic wing was pretty spicy, it was somewhat sour but quite spicy. I was able to finish all my wings along with most of the delicious fries. My refreshing sprite was definitely there to save my life many times from the heat blast in my mouth. So when were ready to leave, the cashier asked me to join the hot wing competition. I was like, "haha no thanks, I value my b*tthole."

So yea, here are some pictures of this crazy fun-filled day :]












haha owned!
Yea, I'm leaving to mammoth tomorrow morning - peace out!

1 comment:

  1. dude matt. im in china. wings look good haha. i think the food here is hella better though :D. have fun in mammoth with brian and everyone.

    ReplyDelete