Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Break

School ended on the 19th and it's winter break. I'm so glad break is here because I really needed one.
Last night, we had our annual Christmas party with all the friends. It was pretty fun - the food was good, good people, and good fun. It's sad to know that that will probably be one of the last times we can all hang out together, but I hope we can do that more in the future.

On xmas day, my family and two friends are going to mammoth to ski/snowboard. For the longest time, everything was just being planned, and finally last night, we confirmed it. I'm so excited and can't wait to go.

Seriously, this is probably my first break with nothing super important to finish. My apps are done, and I just have the regular school homework, which I'm probably going to finish the night before.

Check out this song - it gets me mad pumped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment